Becca Reads

6.14.2007

Police Log

[no link to the local paper so as to preserve geographic anonymity]

At 6:22 p.m., a B Street resident called to report harassment from a friend. The woman said she went to breakfast with a man who then took her home to meet his wife. The wife was not home when she and the person arrived. The man then asked her if she wanted something to eat, which she thought was strange because they just ate. Police advised her that there was no criminal activity. She responded that she thought the person was being a bad friend and wanted to end the friendship.

Maybe she would have felt better if he'd asked her to give him a blow job.

2 Comments:

  • I am not sure which is harder to grasp here: the calling of the police, or that "she thought the person was being a bad friend and wanted to end the friendship" is now part of the official police record.

    I must confess that I subscribed to the Bar Harbor Times for years after I moved away solely because its police log often contained such gems.

    By Blogger Phantom Scribbler, at 11:46 PM  

  • Calling 911! I've got an ambivalent male over here who monopolizes my affections but doesn't return them. Can I book him under the "he's just not into me" hall of shame?

    By Blogger postacademic, at 3:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home